Friday, December 19, 2008

Busy, busy

Cami Rose...one of the 4 reasons I'm so busy

I just thought I was busy with a preschooler, a toddler and 2 newborns....but now that the twins are 7 months (time sure does fly!) it's a whole new ball game. They are nearly crawling and need to be entertained constantly. Ely and I have a bet going, I said they will be crawling by Christmas....but deep down I hope I'm wrong! We've got to baby proof our home again, ugg.

Tomorrow my sister Jacque and I are driving to Harrison, AR to go to our great grandfather's funeral. He was in his mid 90's and ready to go. It will be good to see family I haven't seen in years. Funny how it takes a death in family to get together.

Wish I had something grand to write about, but my mind is blank right now. I finally get time to blog and my mind is mush...maybe I should finish my drink and sleep while I have a chance!

No comments: