These little princesses deserve a confident, energized, and happy mother that they can look up to. I never had a healthy relationship with my mother growing up, so this "mother thing" is new territory for me. I'm just making it up as I go along.
SOOO with that said, 2010 is the year of ME!
Things on my to do list:
- Yoga or meditate daily
- Keep my toe nails painted
- Take a cooking class
- Figure out what I want to be when I grow up
- Go back to school...or at least apply for grants
- Get my hair cut and colored....I don't think I've gotten a haircut since the twins were born...who has time for that?!
- Buy a new camera and take a photography class
- Learn to sew
- Go on vacation with my two AMAZING sisters who just happen to be my best friends...no husbands and no kids!
- Shower, brush teeth, and get dressed daily....hey, don't judge....
- Read more books