Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!



We had a fabulous Easter Sunday! Hope you did too!


We went to the Tam Bao Buddhist Temple for lunch....it was the English Sanga's turn to cook for the monks and congregation so I made couscous burritos with all the trimmings. Yummy!
I made the girls dresses this year. (Thank you Aunt Tami for teaching me how to read a patern!) They were pretty easy...and they only cost me $1 in fabric (walmart clearance rack!) and $1 for 4 pink buttons plus cost of thread. Soooo...less than $3 for TWO EASTER DRESSES!! Their flower bows I made as well...fake flowers hot glued on alligator clips! Considering this is one of my 1st completed duo outfits, I think it's pretty cute.



After the egg hunt we went home and put the babies down for a nap.  The boys and I planted their flower seeds they got in their easter buckets.  They are now impatiently waiting on their impatiens to grow. 

When the girls woke up we headed to the my wonderful Aunt Peggy's house for burgers, kite flying and another egg hunt with the family!  What a great day.  Hope yours was too.

No comments: