I was doing laundry today and the girls were "helping" me. I sent them upstairs, each with a pair of boys underwear in hand to put up. Time went by and I went on folding laundry downstairs. I figured they got distracted with Lego's or something else forbidden by their brothers if they were home from school. I should have known the trouble those two mess makers could get into in only 15 minutes!
When I finally got around to checking on them I found every single article of clothing my two boys own on the bed.....how thoughtful of them not to throw it on the floor, right?
I walked in the room and squealed in horror. They looked up at me proud and said "We're doing laundry Mama!"
Yes, those are flower print sheets on my son's bed. When you wet the bed at 3 AM, well, you get what you get and don't throw a fit.
THE VOLCANO BEAST
A few facts about his alien, which he presented in front of his class:
- The Volcano Beast is from Venus.
- He is 18 years old.
- When living on Venus the Volcano Beast usually got hit by lava.
- He likes to eat lava and bad guys. (Hints the bad guy wrapped in his tail.)
- He likes to dig for fun.
- Zander hopes that one day his alien will teach him to breath fire.
- In return, Zander hopes to teach his alien friend how not to eat people.