Saturday, February 21, 2009

"I don't like Zander"

Gavin fixed my hair in this picture...do you like?
He got his hair cut last week and now he loves to "cut" my hair.
Today Ely had a couple of side jobs to do and decided to take Zander along. That left me at home with Gavin and the twins. Amazing how the dynamics of the house change with just one child missing. Without his brother to torment and play with Gavin was unusually sweet and talkative. He helped me fold laundry and fix lunch. We had a great day, no major melt downs. By the end of the day he kept checking the front window looking for "daddy's truck." I asked him if he missed his brother.

"No. I miss Daddy. I don't like Zander."

The funny thing is, as soon as he saw Zander he ran to him and gave him a bear hug.

2 comments:

Mariel said...

Dana! It's fun to see your blog! You're the cutest hippy momma I know! Isn't 4 kids wild?? Are you done??

suburban hippie mama said...

I am SO DONE!! LOL! In fact, my husband got "fixed" 2 weeks ago. Four kids are wild...never a dull moment! How about you? Do you still want more? Be careful, that just one more can turn into twins (or more!) That's what happened to us...but it worked out perfect, 2 girls & 2 boys :)