Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer Fun...at the zoo...

I have been really bad at keeping up with my blogging this summer....I'll try to do better....

My niece, Vanessa, from California has been staying with us this month. It's been so much fun having her here. She's 13 years old and a tremendous help with the kids. I'm really going to miss her when she goes home next week.

Here are a few pictures of our zoo trip this week....



Notice Zander's outfit. I've mentioned before he is obsessed with dressing himself and can come up with some pretty crazy outfits. On this day he wore brown cut off sweat-short with a dress-up pirate shirt, a bandanna as a cape with a shield on his chest....oh, and star wars socks rolled down '80's style...nice.

Gavin with cousin Vanessa.


Pretending to shoot space ships or something...

The girls not looking very excited about being in their stroller.

No comments: