Sunday, September 21, 2008

So Big!


The original reason I started this blog was so I would remember what my life is like w/ 4 small children. It’s so easy to forget the “bad” stuff. The girls are 4 months now. They use to be so tiny…easy to hold them both at the same time. But now it’s nearly impossible. They are getting so big and they wiggle so much. I use to be able to pick each up with one hand to get them out of their crib in the middle of the night. Not any more! Now Ely HAS to get up w/ me to help me. I grab one…he grabs the other. We go in the living room, sit on the couch and I nurse them both at the same time. When they’re done, we each burp one and put them back to bed. One person CAN’T do it all anymore. I wonder what it’s going to be like when they’re crowling around! I’m scared!

No comments: