Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nothing Important

my dad and the twins


I haven’t posted anything in the past couple of days…so I thought I’d better get on it!

Last night Rebekkah’s family came over for dinner. It was great visiting with them. Hannah is getting so BIG and she is absolutely beautiful. Jace and my boys had fun playing outside. Gavin went home with the Paden’s last night. (Zander has school so he couldn’t) Rebekkah said he woke up in the middle of the night crying for me. This is his first slumber party without his big brother. Poor baby.

This morning Zander and I (and the twins) went to his school’s book fair…Moms & Muffins. It was nice having that special time with Zander at his school. We sat in the library had muffins and juice, then looked at all the books. He had his own money (from his train bank). He decided on “DC Super Friends.” It was so cute seeing him pay for his own book with all his own money…a baggy full of change…he’s been “reading” it all afternoon.

No comments: