Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another long night...

maya & camille

Wow...it's amazing how messy your house can get when you're not feeling well...or busy taking care of sick little ones. Hopefully I can get caught up today...


Last night was LOOOONNNGGGG! The twins were both not feeling well...running slight fevers, coughing, runny nose, congestion....they had to sleep in their swings sitting up so I slept on the couch in the living room to be near them. At one point in the night I as laying on the couch holding Maya (or Camille...at 3AM even I get confused!) Zander was laying on the couch at my feet & Gavin was snuggled by my side...no wonder my muscles ache this morning! I hope my babies start feeling better soon.

Better take advantage of this nap time and get caught up on laundry!

1 comment:

PegBerry said...

The girls look cute in their outfits...even if they are sick. Do I have a date with the boys this Friday??? Ploooleese, Memaw