Monday, March 2, 2009

Questions for your kids


A friend of mine asked her son these questions and posted them to her facebook page...I took that lead and asked Zander (age 4 1/2) the same questions. The answers were funny and eye opening.


  1. What is something mom always says to you? "Don't hurt your brother"

  2. What makes mom happy? "Not doing bad things"

  3. What makes mom sad? "Daddy yelling"

  4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Doing funny stuff"

  5. What was your mom like as a child? "I don't remember..."

  6. How old is your mom? "40? 30?"

  7. How tall is your mom? "Like a million or 100"

  8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? "Clean the house."

  9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "You miss me!"

  10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? With a confused look he said, "I don't know."

  11. What is your mom really good at? "Cleaning the house. You always make it clean."

  12. What is your mom not very good at? "Feeding my fish"

  13. What does your mom do for a job? "Clean the house"

  14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Everything...like spicy food."

  15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Like going somewhere special or my birthday."

  16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Nina (on Imagination Movers). But that's not really a cartoon...I don't know any girl cartoons."

  17. What do you and your mom do together? "Clean the house. Sometimes we go outside together."

  18. How are you and your mom the same? We're both skinny. (have I mentioned how much I love my son? lol)

  19. How are you and your mom different? "You have a lot of nipples on you, and I have only one." HUH? I asked him what he was talking about. "You have little brown nipples all over...like your arms...(he points to my freckles)...and I only have one (points to his freckle on his ankle)...see? We're different."

  20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because I love you."

  21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "He works for money."

  22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Like...out to eat...or to the mall."

Priceless. In his eyes I sure clean a lot...why is my house such a mess then?

3 comments:

Darla said...

LOL! That is so cute! I used to do something similiar with my preK kids. You must clean a lot!!

Boni Lady said...

Omg... this is hilarious! I love #19... the nipples comment cracked me up!!!! From the mouths of babes, right?

Mariel said...

That's so cute! I love that you have so many nipples!