Monday, May 18, 2009

Aloha!

We had an AWESOME luau for the girls this past weekend. Thursday is their "offical" birthday, so I'll write them a more special note then...but wanted to thank all the family for coming over and celebrating with us. We had a GREAT time! This year has flown by. I remember being terrified when I found out I was having twins, but it really hasn't been that bad. Don't get me wrong, I have daily struggles, but I think that is true with any mother...whether she has only one child or four.

Anyway, back to the luau. It was great. Ely grilled veggies, chicken, & shrimp kabobs...we also had grilled pineapple...YUMMY! My grandma made an incredble coconut cake from scratch. It was so much fun planning a party in our new home. Hopefully the first of many!

The girls had a great time at their luau. Maya was a little more reserved and Camille loved being the center of attention...but what else is new?

Maya felt most comfortable in my lap.

Camille, on the other hand, was hamming in up and putting on quite a show!


Maya, not sure what to do...

Camille having a ball!

No comments: