Sunday, April 26, 2009

First Steps

Camille took her first steps today! I know that this picture has nothing to do with walking, but I missed the first steps pictures. I can't find my camera...it's packed in a box somewhere! This is her second favorite thing to do, take a bath.

She has been cruising for some time now, but today was the big day. She took about four steps before she fell down. Then she stood back up and tried again. Every three or four steps she would fall down, but she would just crawl back over to the coffee table and try again. She's going to be running around before we know it!

I wonder how long it will take Maya. She didn't even try to crawl until she saw Camille getting praised for doing it. Not sure if I'm ready for walking twins, but I guess I really don't have a choice. I can't believe my babies will be one next month!

2 comments:

Martha said...

How did you get her to sit still in the bath, my boys don't ever stay put in the bath they are all over the place, climbing on each other and pulling up on every thing standing up falling down, baths are not calm at our house..even if I bathe them one at a time

Darla said...

How exciting! We are expecting our first steps anytime!