Friday, April 10, 2009

Tutu's & Flowers

When I first found out I was pregnant with twins they said they where both boys. Not only was I freaking out about having twins...but FOUR BOYS!? The thought scared me to death. Don't get me wrong I love my boys, but 4!? Nearly two months later, and finally at peace with never having a little girl, I went in for a second ultrasound. To my surprise (and relief) I found out I was having identical girls.
I love having girls and dressing them up...hence the gigantic flower bow on Maya's head (by the way I made it). My husband reminds me daily that they aren't my dolls. Au contraire! Until they can vocalize they don't want the tutus and flower they are my little dress up dolls. I even painted their little toes this week.

2 comments:

Darla said...

She looks adorable! I would be doing the same thing if I had girls - maybe someday!

Martha said...

Of course they are your dress up dolls.